Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Well hello there....


Hiiiiiiiiiii

I have been a very bad blogger. This blog has been up for what? Almost a month? And this is my first post!

Oh. Wait. I should introduce myself to blog readers.

You can call me Joie. I am the second blogger in our little blogging trio. I've been really into blogging ever since starting my book blog (and by book blog I mean my baby) a while ago. I love reading (in case you couldn't tell), watching TV shows for hours on end, Avenger movie marathons, manga, book boyfriends, italian food that I don't have to make myself, dessert made by the Old Fashioned Girl (yummmm), shopping, and sleeping. I'm also a huge procrastinator... hence, this very belated post.

I love gifs. Like, a lot. I may use them very often in my posts.
And, just for the record, I pronounce them as JIFF. Yeah. Deal with it.

I may or may not abuse caps lock and key smash as a way to express myself rather than using coherent sentences.

Well I suppose I'll leave it at that. I am a firm believer that one must not reveal one's innate weirdness upon the first meeting lest the other person ends up running away screaming, so... yeah. Until my next post, then.


~Joie


No comments:

Post a Comment