Sunday, February 3, 2013

Introduction

Good afternoon. I have joined up with a two friends to form a blog to combine our different personas, and as a fun way to stay in touch with each other as we venture out into the world of college and beyond.



It seems that I get to be the first to post.

I am blond. I love to cook and bake, and will subsequently post recipes here. I am trying to learn how to take good pictures. This isn't my only blog. I am an irredeemable cat person. I love to read. I read a lot. I am a history buff. My mother can't eat wheat, so I consider it a great boon when I discover a good gluten-free recipe.
 
 
 
Perhaps I'll post a recipe for tomorrow, but for today I will conclude my little hello, and sign off using the moniker that I have adopted for my other blog,
 
-The Old Fashioned Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment